Penn State Abington Office of International Affairs provides:
- Global Awareness Dialogue Project
- Fulbright Foundation funding information for teaching and research
- The Penn State Global Engagement Network
- Assistance with exploratory travel for international course development
- Assistance with faculty-led courses with international travel components
The Faculty Toolkit was developed as part of a Teaching Support Grant through the Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence and co-sponsored by the University Office of Global Programs at The Pennsylvania State University.
The Faculty Toolkit is to be used primarily by faculty members to aid in the development and implementation of education abroad courses. The toolkit complements university administrative and logistical services by offering a portfolio of tested and applicable instructional strategies that leverage the embedded international travel component of these courses to optimize academic learning and the development of global citizenship.