Reasons why summer is the choice for you:
- Take classes that you couldn't fit in during fall and spring semesters
- Catch up on a class you dropped this year.
- Catch up on missed requirements or incomplete credits
- Focus on a challenging class
- Save time, save money by getting back on track
1. Review our summer schedule of courses to see which course or courses you wish to take this summer and check that the course you wish to take is still open. You will need to select Summer 2015 from the pull-down menu, along with Abington as the campus and Abington as the location. You can then select the course/subject from the pull down menu. You do not have to select the course number.
2. Make sure your college/university will approve the course (You can contact email@example.com for any syllabi you need)
You can fax it to 215-881-7317 attention Eva Klein
4. Send the forms in to our office - Registration opens February 3 and many classes fill quickly, so send in your forms as soon as you can! However, registration is ongoing right up until the start of class, so it isn't too late to register!
5. We will send a bill to your home address. Payment can be calculated from the registration form or from our tuition website information.
7. At the end of your course(s) you will need to contact the registrar's office to request that a transcript be sent to your college/university. Request a transcript.
Hybrid and Online Courses
We also offer many hybrid or completely online courses over the summer - courses that fit your lifestyle and schedule.