- Getting content (external links) to appear in ANGEL using Internet Explorer
- Getting content (external links) to appear in ANGEL using Firefox
- Sending an Email In ANGEL
- Sending an Email in ANGEL with attachments
- Uploading powerpoint files (or any other kind of file) to ANGEL
- A quick start guide (for students)
- Intro to ANGEL Workshop (For Faculty)
- Creating a Quiz in ANGEL
- Setting up Discussion Forums with Grading Options
- Accessing the FERPA Lessons and Quiz
Adobe Connect Training
Adobe Connect is a terrific resource for faculty who wish to conduct hybrid and online courses, and is an excellent alternative to cancelling classes during inclement weather. To get started, click the link below to access the the Adobe Connect Training Module.
The training module is just over twenty minutes long, provides an overview and covers the basics for getting a class started within Adobe Connect.
After reviewing the training module, you are encouraged to make your own recording and to send it to the Center for Teaching and Learning. Please note that this module is still in Beta testing. Any suggestions or feedback as to how it could be improved, should be directed to Jeff Oaster at email@example.com.
Additional resources for using ANGEL or Adobe Connect can be found on the Penn State Intranet using the link below. Please note, this link will require your PSU password for access.