High School Dual Enrollment Program

High School Dual Enrollment Program

High school students who are interested in taking college courses for credit can apply to do so as a non-degree student. Students must be in their junior or senior year of high school to apply for the High School Dual Enrollment Program.

The following materials need to be sent to Erica Pulaski: 

  • High school transcript (with a copy of a standardized test score if the student is a high school junior; test scores are not required for high school seniors)
  • Letter of permission and support from parent
  • Letter of support from guidance counselor with specific Penn State Abington course(s) and schedule number(s)
  • Non-degree application - contact Erica below for the application form

Course offerings

Courses available to high school students will be changing due to new University policy for Spring 2016. Classes that high school dual enrollment students are permitted to take:

Course          Schedule #        Section                Faculty

ANTH 021       664516                OO1                Peter Capelotti
ANTH 045       664528                OO2                Jeffrey Ratcliffe
BI SC 003       661096                OO1                Michelle Grinar
CAS 100A       665530                O10                Terri Stiles
ECON 102       664123                OO1                Tom Stone
ECON 104       664144                OO3                Robert Durney
ENGL 129       664699                OO1                Marissa Nicosia
ENGL 050       664684                OO2                Carlos Chism
FR 002           665623                OO1                Jon Needham
HIST 002        665644                OO1                Andy August
HIST 150        665707                OO1                James Adams
MATH 021      660388                OO1                Janet Swayne
MATH 022      660421                OO1                Abbey Auxter
MATH 026      660457                OO4                Neil Weikel
MATH 110      660475                OO1                Arthur Baehr
MATH 140      660493                OO1                Barry Goluboff
PSYCH 100    664555                OO3                Vivian Hsu
SPAN 002       665884                OO2                Rita Mejias

View our PACPSL Compliance Statement.

Send to:
Erica Pulaski
Penn State Abington
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, PA 19001

All students accepted into the High School Non-Degree program will be awarded a “High School Scholarship” that covers one-half the cost of the student’s tuition. The High School Scholarship applies to a maximum of eight credits per semester.

Non-PA residents will pay the current out-of-state tuition rate but will receive a "High School Scholarship" based on the in-state PA resident tuition rates.