High school students who are interested in taking college courses for credit can apply to do so as a non-degree student. Students must be in their junior or senior year of high school to apply for the High School Dual Enrollment Program.
The following materials need to be sent to Erica Pulaski:
- High school transcript (with a copy of a standardized test score if the student is a high school junior; test scores are not required for high school seniors)
- Letter of permission and support from parent
- Letter of support from guidance counselor with specific Penn State Abington course(s) and schedule number(s)
- Non-degree application - contact Erica below for the application form
- To find course offerings and availability click here
Penn State Abington
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, PA 19001
All students accepted into the High School Non-Degree program will be awarded a “High School Scholarship” that covers one-half the cost of the student’s tuition. The High School Scholarship applies to a maximum of eight credits per semester.
Non-PA residents will pay the current out-of-state tuition rate but will receive a "High School Scholarship" based on the in-state PA resident tuition rates.