A Business Analysis Certificate can give you the competitive edge in this high-velocity, changing business world and take your career to the next level.
Are you a multi-skilled practitioner?
Do you seek to increase project success rates?
This is a 6 day program starting at 9:00am - 4:00pm
Summer 2017 Dates: June 29-30, July 13-14 & 27-28 - Register Here!
Fall 2017 Dates: Sept. 21-22, Oct. 5-6 & 19-20 - Register Here!
What is a Business Analyst?
Business Analysts are responsible for providing the crucial link between the business interests and technology that supports it. They are responsible for:
- Translating needs into solutions
- Keeping the project focused on the needs for which it was initiated
- Gathering, documenting, and testing requirements during software development and implementation
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analyst
- System Analyst
- Quality Assurance
- Project Managers
- Process Engineers
3 Core Courses
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Requirements Planning, Elicitation and Communication
- Requirements Analysis, Documentation and Management
Check out course descriptions.