The Penn State Abington SGA is comprised of elected and appointed students.
- advocate for all Penn State Abington students
- provide guidance and financial support to campus clubs and organizations
- create opportunities to build campus community and traditions
Location: The Lions Den, in the ground floor of the Lares Building.
It's also where you find other student organization leaders and a host of resources for campus clubs.
How to get involved:
Attend meetings Thursdays during Common Break in Room 8 Sutherland.
The Executive Board:
- President: Awele Ajufo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Maria Kravets, email@example.com
- Treasurer: James High, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Dan-Michael Fauni, email@example.com
Student Government Association executive board officers for 2015-2016:
- President: James Clayton High IV
- Vice President: Nazrin Karimli
- Treasurer: Edgar Rodriguez
- Secretary: Christine Goold
- Event and Retainment Chair: Available
- PR and Recruitment Chair: Available