Resources On Campus
A full-time Clinical Psychologist is available to all Penn State Abington students. The counseling office is located in 102 A Lares. Contact campus psychologist at 215-881-7577.
Personal Support Team (PST)
The PST consists of faculty and staff available to lend short-term support to students in distress. This is not a professional counseling service. Students may contact any PST member to set up an appointment:
- Marjory Apollon-Shields (Career Development Staff Assistant) email@example.com | 215-881-7529 | 206 Lares
- Dan Boutin (Associate Professor of Rehab & Human Services) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7915 | 209 Cloverly
- Beth Bradley (Associate Director of Student Affairs) email@example.com | 215-881-7510 | 209 Lares
- Kate Capitano (Coordinator of Student Life Programs) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7926 | 201 Lares
- Patricia Collins (Senior Lecturer in Criminal Justice) email@example.com | 215-881-7533 | 310A Woodland
- Gina D'Amato-Kaufman (Director of Student Affairs) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7346 | 106 Sutherland
- Marcia Delia (Student Affairs Administrative Assistant) email@example.com | 215-881-7507 | Front Desk Lares
- James Georges - firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7476 | 324 Sutherland
- Karen Gould (Campus Psychologist) email@example.com | 215-881-7577 | 102A Lares
- Zafer Hatahet (Science and Engineering Division Head) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7560 | 218 Woodland
- Catherine Kniele (Athletics Administrative Assistant) email@example.com | 215-881-7417 | 103 Athletics Building
- Jeremy Lessard (Assistant Director of Career Development) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7812 | 204 Lares
- Ann Martinelli (Lecturer in Education) email@example.com | 215-881-7914 | 207 Cloverly
- Janet Mignogno (Academic Affairs Administrative Assistant) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7335 | 119 Suth.
- Donna Monk (Campus Nurse) email@example.com | 215-881-7350 | 103 Lares
- Latanya Moore (Enrollment Management Counselor) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7604 | 106 Sutherland
- Mary Murphy (Lecturer in Biology) email@example.com | 330 Woodland
- Yvonne Love (Assistant Professor of Art) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7867 | 229 Woodland
- John Nguyen (Assistant Director of Intercultural Affairs) email@example.com | 215-881-7353 | 207 Lares
- Noelle Powell (Assistant Athletic Director) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7832 | 103 Cloverly
- Tracy Reed (Assistant Director of Student Life) email@example.com | 215-881-7508 | 211 Lares
- Michael Reese (Instructional Media Services Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7418 | 218 Sutherland
- Jose Rodriguez (Director of Intercultural Affairs) email@example.com | 215-881-7501 | 208 Lares
- Fran Sessa (Associate Professor of Psychology) firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-881-7361 | 236C Woodland
- David Sheaffer (Men's & Women's Tennis Head Coach) email@example.com | 215-881-7626 | 110 Athletics Bldg.
Resources in the Community
Aldersgate is a private, non-profit social service agency located at 42 North York Rd., Willow Grove, PA 19090. Any student in distress may be referred through Health Services for 3 counseling sessions paid by Penn State Abington. If further treatment is required, the student is responsible for ongoing fees on a sliding scale.
The Growth Opportunity Center is a community counseling center located at 928 Jaymor Road Suite B-150 Southampton, PA 18966. Any student in distress may be referred through Health Services for 2 counseling sessions paid by Penn State Abington. Agency will accept most insurance should students continue in treatment.