Penn State Abington offers free, confidential psychological services to students in distress.
If you are afraid you will hurt yourself or someone else, get crisis help now by calling 911 or going to the nearest emergency room for immediate treatment.
- Crisis Intervention
- Professional Counseling Services with the Campus Psychologist
- Group Counseling (requests for specific groups welcomed)
- Referrals to outside agencies for psychological testing and/or psychiatric evaluations
- Non-Professional Support with the Personal Support Team
- Wellness Programs on mental health issues and addictions