The CPA Completion Program is a new offering from the Penn State Abington Department of Continuing Education.
To schedule a meeting with James Izzo, or to register for these classes, contact Theresa Bloom at 215-881-7402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Completion Program is designed for graduates and working professionals who have earned a baccalaureate degree and wish to complete the educational requirement (the 150 credit rule) necessary to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination.
Financial Aid & Tuition and Fees - please visit the Financial Aid Office webpage for the current tuition/fees schedule and financial aid information. Most financial aid in the form of educational loans is not available to students unless they are enrolled in a degree program and taking at least 6 credits. The CPA Completion Program is not a degree program. There are Alternative Lenders that will lend to those in non-degree status and taking less that 6 credits. Please visit the Financial Aid webpage and put the word "lenders" in the search area and scroll down the list of lenders of this type.
Information/Advising/Registration: Theresa Bloom, Continuing Education, 215-881-7402, email@example.com
Acctg 211 (4 credits) Financial and Managerial Accounting
Tuesday evenings starting in mid-October
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sufficient class enrollment is necessary to run class as scheduled-please check with the Continuing Education Office at 215-881-7400 before buying/renting textbooks to be sure class is on schedule as planned.
- Flexible, evening schedule, featuring 7-8 week classes offered consecutively throughout the year
- Convenient hybrid format pairs classroom learning with an online component
- Ongoing enrollment-no need to wait to begin your classes
- Dynamic curriculum consisting of 6 core courses and 6 electives, selectable based on the specific needs of each student
- Develop a broad and thorough understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting practices
- Enhance your proficiency in accounting-related functions such as financial analysis and data interpretation
- Explore innovations in the accounting field
See CPA Exam & Licensing website for more information and resources.