The certificate program is offered in a convenient hybrid format combining class time and online coursework. Teachers attend classes at Penn State Abington on alternating Saturdays and can complete the certificate program in one academic year.
- A six-course (16 credit) program for educators who wish to be ESL-certified instructors in Pennsylvania
- A hybrid class format for busy educators
- All classes held at Penn State Abington
- This program can be completed in one year
- All participants must hold a valid Pennsylvania Instruction I or II certificate
- Penn State is an Act 48-approved provider
Approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for ESL Program Specialist Certification.