Who Should Attend:
- Programmers who want to update their skills
- JAVA Courses (introduction, intermediate, advanced) J-Unit and Refactoringization
Why Should I Take This Program?
- Master a programming skill that is marketable in today’s workplace
- Learn a state-of-the-art approach to designing software that has reusability, reliability, and maintainability
Each of the courses in this program are designed to provide the student with a hands-on learning environment through a series of instructor lead exercises and projects.
This certificate consists of four courses:
- Introduction to Java Programming (Fall 2015): 21 hours of instruction
- Intermediate Java Programming (Fall 2015): 21 hours of instruction
- Advanced Java Programming (Spring 2016): 21 hours of instruction
- Design Patterns, J-Unit and Refactoring (Spring 2016): 21 hours of instruction