Penn State Abington is committed to providing our healthcare partners with comprehensive, customized training programs that can enhance the performance of your teams. Each training program is research-based, designed and delivered by professionals who have both academic and professional experience.
Cultural Competence for Healthcare is an initiative of Penn State Abington’s Center for Intercultural Leadership and Communication (CILC) that fosters improved communication and leadership skills that result in best healthcare practices.
- Cultural Competence
- Religious diversity/sensitivity
- Spanish Conversations for healthcare workers
- 40-hr medical interpreting training
- Exam prep for med interpreter certification test
- ESL: the next level (grammar, oral communication, etc)
- Supervision Essentials for healthcare
- Diversity 2.0
Please review the program details for our Training Portfolio!