Courses that include a credit-bearing international travel component.
- Embedded programs are organized and led by Penn State faculty members.
- Academic courses in embedded programs are taught by Penn State faculty and are considered Penn State courses.
- The international travel component is typically 5-10 days, often during Fall or Spring Break, or in the summer.
Schedule of Programs:
- Business Ethics & Society, Malta | Spring 2017
- Spanish II & III: Spanish Language, Literature & Culture | Fall 2016
- Criminal Justice in England | Spring 2017
- Visual Arts in Ireland | Spring 2017
- Astronomy in Puerto Rico | Spring 2017
- Android(TM) Mobile Development in China | Spring 2017
- British Literature
- Organizational Communication in Japan
How should I take pictures while traveling abroad?