Paying Your Bill in LionPATH
Billing Statements are electronic and generated on the 1st of each month and payment is due on the 22nd of each month*. You will receive notification your bill is ready to view/pay via your PSU email account.
- Go to lionpath.psu.edu
- Enable web browser to allow pop-ups in order to view/pay bill
- From the Student Center choose “Manage My Account/Make a payment” link
- Click “Make a Payment” or “Enroll in Penn State Installment Payment Plan”
- Payments can be made via eCheck or Credit card (1.5% convenience fee when using credit card)
- Full or partial payments can be paid in the Bursar Office** M-F 8a-3p using check, cash, or money order.
- All installment plan payments must be paid online.
* 1.5% late fee will be assessed on any unpaid bill and an enrollment hold will be placed on the account.
** For more help, visit the Bursar Office, 122 Sutherland Building.