How a Penn Stater Registers for Summer
It is as easy as 1-2-3:
Check out the summer schedule on LionPATH.
The shopping cart in LionPATH opens January 25
Priority Registration opens February 1
Regular Registration opens February 3
If there is a particular course you are interested in and you don't see it on the schedule, PLEASE CHECK BACK - we will keep adding new courses to the schedule as they are confirmed. This is especially true for math and science courses where we may even open additional sections of some courses as they fill.
If you need financial aid, speak with the financial aid office at your campus to see if any aid can be applied to your summer tuition. You will receive a bill to your eLion account.
Reasons why summer is the choice for you:
- Take classes that fill up fast during fall and spring semesters
- Catch up on a class you dropped this year.
- Catch up on missed requirements or incomplete credits
- Focus on a challenging class
- Save time, save money by getting back on track
- Avoid the hassle of transferring credits from another college or university
- Courses you take over the summer count towards your GPA!
Hybrid and Online Courses
We also offer many hybrid or completely online courses over the summer - courses that fit your lifestyle and schedule.