Human Resource Directors -
Is your organization hiring (or preparing to hire) seasonal employees for this summer?
Do your supervisors have the skills to manage and direct these full and part time employees?
Let this Toolbox help your organization mitigate risk in the coming months.
- Develop awareness of liability issues arising from the management of teenage and young adult seasonal employees and ways to limit such liability through risk management while improving the overall safety of seasonal programs.
- Develop and enhance the supervision skills of managers dealing with teenage and young adult seasonal employees.
- Add to the conflict resolution and communication skills toolkit of all involved in the training.
- Improve the overall atmosphere of seasonal programs through a look at best practices, focusing on practical ways to maximize the effectiveness of seasonal employees.
- Human Resource Directors
- Front-line supervisors
- Those who communicate with seasonal employees