Congratulations on your admission to Penn State Abington!
New Student Orientation (NSO) at Abington is a program aimed at providing you, and your family, with an introduction to life on campus and in the classroom. All new students are required to attend an orientation.
You can start preparing now for your orientation by completing your ALEKS Math Assessment. (Transfer students will be notified if the placement test is required.)
In order to access the ALEKS Math Assessment via LionPATH, you must have an active Penn State Access Account. You should have already activated your account, but if you need assistance please return to myPennState or visit us on the web at orientation.psu.edu.
Information about registering for your specific Orientation date will be available beginning April 1, 2017.
Here is a sample of some of the sessions that you will attend during New Student Orientation:
- your official welcome to Penn State;
- an opportunity to meet with current Penn State students - Orientation Leaders;
- educational planning and academic success sessions;
- discussions about staying healthy, campus safety, & respecting difference;
- information about getting involved and engaged in the campus experience;
- information on financing your education and paying the bill;
Additional information about our expectations for you as a new Penn State student will be woven throughout the program, such as academic integrity, personal responsibility and respecting difference.
Please use the links above on the left for detailed instructions for your next orientation steps. We look forward to seeing you soon at Penn State Abington!