Become more marketable in your current or future job!
- Understand how to better address the information needs of an audience
- Understand how to use web technologies to compose and blend text, graphics, multidimensional images, and sound
- Think critically and creatively about the presentation of information
- Work collaboratively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Understand different research strategies appropriate for workplace writing
- Improve written communication skills
Enrollment as a nondegree student does not imply admission to the university.
To register, complete our Undergraduate Nondegree Student Credit Application Mailed or fax to 215-881- 7825. In person – 121 Sutherland Building, Mon-Thur, 8am-9pm. or Fri, 8am-5pm.
Pay for your classes by submitting a check or money order by mail or in person at the Bursar's Office, 122A Sutherland (9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday).
Prior to the first day of the semester students may cancel their registration without financial penalty. Students scheduling classes after the first day of the semester will be assessed a late registration and late payment fee.