Penn State Abington has transfer agreements with:
- Bucks County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Mercer County Community College - Bachelor of Science in Business at Penn State Abington
Penn State Abington offers several benefits to community college students who sign a Letter of Intent:
- Eligibility for a scholarship
- A waiver of the application fee
- Transfer guides to assist students in their course selection* are available at the community colleges
- Bucks County Community College, Advising and Transfer Center, first floor of Rollins
- Montgomery County Community College, Student Success Center in College Hall
* Course Equivalency is subject to change. Please check with an adviser prior to scheduling.
The Letter of Intent must be signed prior to completing 30 college credits. Credits earned in college prior to entry to the community college are included.