High School Dual Enrollment Program

High School Dual Enrollment Program

Applications for Summer Dual Enrollment have closed.

High school students who are interested in taking college courses for credit can apply to do so as a non-degree student. Students must be in their junior or senior year of high school to apply for the High School Dual Enrollment Program.

The following materials need to be sent to the admissions office (below): 

  • High school transcript (with a copy of a standardized test score if the student is a high school junior; test scores are not required for high school seniors)
  • Letter of permission and support from parent
  • Letter of support from guidance counselor with specific Penn State Abington course(s) and schedule number(s)
  • Non-degree application - see application

Course offerings

Courses available to high school students will be changing due to new University policy.

Classes that high school dual enrollment students are permitted to take are here -

Approved Classes for Summer 2018 Dual Enrollment

View our PACPSL Compliance Statement.

Tuition and Scholarship Information

Current tuition and rates per credit.


Send to:
Penn State Abington Admissions
Attn: Dual Enrollment
Fax 215-881-7655

Penn State Abington
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, PA 19001

All students accepted into the High School Non-Degree program will be awarded a “High School Scholarship” that covers one-half the cost of the student’s tuition. The High School Scholarship applies to a maximum of eight credits per semester.

Non-PA residents will pay the current out-of-state tuition rate but will receive a "High School Scholarship" based on the in-state PA resident tuition rates.