- Scholarships range from $1,000 - $6,000, based upon high school GPA and SAT scores.
- Scholarship consideration is given to students with a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and a combined minimum SAT score of 980. Students with high GPAs and strong SAT scores have an excellent chance of receiving scholarships.
- No separate scholarship application is needed.
- Students must submit an admission application with academic credentials by November 30 for priority scholarship consideration.
- Students must enroll at Penn State Abington as degree-seeking, full-time students to be eligible.
Abington Fellows Scholarship
For the highest-achieving students selected to participate in the Abington Honors Program. Scholarship is renewable for four years at Abington. Includes an additional Scholarly and Creative Works Grant which may be used to study abroad, to present at a conference, or to develop research or creative works.
Abington Honors Scholarship
For high-achieving students selected to participate in the Abington Honors Program. Scholarship is renewable for four years at Abington.
Academic Achievement Scholarship
For students with high scholastic achievements. Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years at Abington.
University Awards and Scholarships
Applicants offered admission are considered for other University awards and scholarships. Eligibility criteria may include financial need.
Commonwealth Campus Award
Scholarships for Select Majors
Academic Excellence Scholarship
For students accepted into the Abington 3+3 Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program partnership with Thomas Jefferson University. Renewable for three years at Abington. Includes participation in the Abington Honors Program.
General Engineering Scholarship
For students accepted into the General Engineering major with Multidisciplinary Design Engineering option. Awarded for the junior and senior years at Abington.
Abington Art Major Scholarship
For students enrolled in the Art pre-major. Scholarship is renewable for 4 years at Abington. After their first year of study, students submit a portfolio for entrance into the Art major and for additional scholarship consideration.