Why Project Management at Penn State Abington?
- Take your career to the next level - A Project Management Certificate from Penn State looks great on your resume or job application.
- Become more desirable to your current employer - Employers are always looking at the bottom line and project managers help keep costs down. Your employer will appreciate that you took the initiative to attend our program.
- Increase your credibility - A certificate from Penn State is easily recognized and held in high regard by employers.
- An introductory course in collaboration with Merit Career Development.
- This program will be delivered on Campus, but can also be delivered at a company site to help project teams become more cohesive and focused in the execution of their projects.
- On Campus and Web
- Students work on a group project that is carried through all required courses.
- Can be taken while you are in the certificate program or as a stand alone course.
- Gets you ready to sit for the exam.
- For those who have taken our certificate program or those who are seeking a refresher course.
Penn State Abington is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education ProviderPMI, PMP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.