Have an idea? A dream? A passion? Tell the LaunchBox!
Provide information about your invention or business …
What is your idea?
How far in development are you?
What do you need help with?
… and if you don't know what you need, answering this question is where we begin!
What can LaunchBox do for you today?
Designed to inspire creativity, Penn State Abington LaunchBox is where innovators and entrepreneurs can go to tap into the skills and expertise of Penn State Abington students and faculty. Members of the entrepreneur/innovator community in Abington who wish to access any of the following services should contact Peter Hornberger by email» :
- Participate in the LaunchBox Business Plan Competition»
- Work with faculty and students from Penn State Abington’s Business Program» and Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI) Minor»
- For civic, nonprofit, and public service innovation plans, work with faculty and students from Penn State Abington’s Civic and Community Engagement (CIVCM) Minor»
- Get help and advice for building a business plan
- Gain access to connections and business development resources
- Get connected with the Abington Township Economic Development Committee»
Referrals to the Penn State Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic»
- Access to professionals and experts who can help with common entrepreneurial challenges:
- Intellectual property law
- Marketing and promotion
- Obtaining loans and investors
- Accessing Abington’s economic development system
Prototyping at Abington Maker Space»
- Early-stage product ideation and design
- Computer-aided drawing and modeling
- 3D object scanning
- 3D printing
- CNC routing
- Laser engraving
- Traditional power stationary and hand tools