Fall 2016 Commencement is December 16, 2016
Commencement Regalia - Cap and Gown
Graduation Fair in the Bookstore Nov 7 - 11, 9am - 5pm, 2016.
Students participating in the academic procession and ceremony must wear a cap and gown. See regalia policy.
You will order/reserve your graduation outfits online at Jostens.
- When on the site choose the Cap & Gown picture and click the Student Grad 2016 banner that will appear and follow prompts/questions for your profile.
- You will just be reserving your regalia in your name on the site and will pay for it at the bookstore when available prior to graduation.
- You will receive a notice from the bookstore when the grad outfits can be purchased.
The price for the grad outfit will be $40.
The weblink order deadline Friday, Nov 4.
- Those that miss the web pre-order deadline, will be notified when our bulk "non-pre-ordered" outfits arrive.
- The bulk order will be limited in sizes, mainly for those grads who got the OK to graduate late in the semester.
We strongly suggest you take advantage of the pre-order link on the Jostens site to make sure you get the size you want.
Thom Collins is the Executive Director and President of the Barnes Foundation. An innovative educator, accomplished art historian, administrator and author, Mr. Collins, a Philadelphia native, has more than 20 years of experience at some of America’s top arts institutions.
Collins previously served as Director of the Pérez Art Museum Miami, Florida (PAMM) for five years, where he oversaw construction of the new Herzog & de Meuron-designed building located in downtown Miami, which opened to great acclaim in December 2013.
Mr. Collins earned his MA in Art History from Northwestern University and his BA with honors in Art History and the History of Religion from Swarthmore College. He currently holds memberships in the Association of Art Museum Directors, the Association of Art Museum Curators, and the College Art Association.
Commencement Class Rings and Photo Packages
Class Rings: Jostens college rings can be ordered at Bookstore between now and Commencement.
Photography: Graduation portraits by Warren Keith Photography. The cost of the portrait package $54.95, tax included. Please contact Marv Kay in the Bookstore.
Reception in Lares Building following the ceremony. All graduates, guests, faculty and staff are invited.
Will be available for purchase at Commencement.
Students and families will also be able to order Commencement flowers here.